Migos made it out

Happy holidays, Mama Huncho.

Their wasn't an artist that had a more successful year as the Migos. Starting 2017 with the release of the groups new studio album Culture. The rappers haven't slowed down a bit since then. The group scores hit after hit and gained a lot of popularity over the last year.

The rappers are thankful for their success and wanted to give something back to the mother of rapper Quavo. They bought her a expensive new house. She is the grandmother of Takeoff. In the publicity she is called Mama Huncho.

Quavo told: "From Takeoff and Huncho, merry christmas. I love you and enjoy your home"

Offset thinks she was the father in the lives of the three rappers, who grew up without a father. She raised me as a man. Told me how the tings in life work. She gave me a home. The house was filled with a lot of people, playing games, eating food, shoes off and making a lot of noise, but she never complained a bit.

The group thinks that the mother played a huge role in their success. The group is worth more then ten million dollars. They made it out the hood. The youngest one of the group was also the one who started rapping at a very young age. He got into rapping after watching MTV. That’s when he heard of Lil Uzi Vert and he was instantly his fan. “Yes I remember I was only seven years old and I watched some television by myself. Their wasn’t anything on tv so I switched the channel and then I heard it. I really liked it and after hearing it another time, I started practising rapping too. I think I was around 8 years old when I wrote my first rap verse. When I was eleven I joined a small rap group of boys who lived near my old house. They all liked rap music a lot, it was just for fun at that time, now it’s more serious. My mother is so proud of me and also my brothers think I did a good job. My uncle likes the fact that I’m a well known rapper now. We still practise together and reahurse for every show together, it makes things so much easier for me.
The biggest inspiration of Quavo is still Eazy-E. “It’s such a shame he left us, he was so young, rest in peace Eazy-E. I want to have a career like him, when I was a little boy, I would listen to all his songs. He was such a special rapper, one of the best if you ask me. What he did for the community is much more then any other rapper had done. He gave us all hope to have something for ourselfs. He gave the hood love and respect and the hood gave it back.”
One of the biggest fears of Quavo is to fell off. When I asked Quavo what it means if you’re falling off he told me “If you’re falling off you’re not relevant for the rap scene anymore. We saw it with Fetty wap, no disrespect but he was one of the better rappers a few years ago but where is he now? It’s my biggest fear because I would hate it to lose everything I worked so hard for. I love that the fans appreciate my music and I am so blessed to be in this situation right now”. For 2018 he has planned a new better project then before. “It’s a little suprise for the fans to give something back” 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rapper Lil Pump

Dutch rapper

Rap star Lil Uzi Vert