Skip to main content

Lil Pump's new friend

Lil Pump got his dog a special name:

Lil Pump, despite all the negative publicity in the media. Is one of the biggest growing artist at the moment. Thanks to his hit song "Gucci Gang" he can't be ignored anymore and fame and money are waiting for him. His LP "Lil Pump" is a big success and gained him a lot of popularity among rap fans. The ex student of Harvard has become a mainstream rapper and is more in the media then his former "SoundCloud collegues".  Now, the emcee is on vacation in the holiday season and ads a new canine companion to his entourage.

In a  video clip that Lil Pump posted on his Snapchat, he showed fans his new little friend. He bought himself a dog. The dog is white and fluffy. The dog is over the newborn puppy stage but isn't fully grown as it looks by his appearance. The dog is called Esskeetit, the rapper thought it was a great name for him. We don't know if the rapper takes the dog with him on tour or on stage. Some fans liked the dog but many people think that Lil Pump isn't treating the dog correctly.  

In the comments section on his Instagram post, people had mixed feelings. Some people commented "poor thing" and one fan thought he ruined the life of the small dog. We think that is going to far but having someone carring for the dog is not a bad idea. Lil Pump has a lot of shows and cannot always be there for his dog. 

Lil Pump told his fans how much he smokes per day. He smokes 3 times a day and the rest of the day he listens to rap music. His favortite rapper at the moment is Kodak Black. He learned a lot of the Florida rapper. “He is one of my favorite rappers nowadays, maybe it’s because we both have a lot in common. For instance I like rap music and so does Kodak, or maybe it’s because we both skipped school. I always wanted to be a succesful rapper in life and I thinks it’s going well at the moment”. Lil Pump is not happy yet. “I want to focus more on making rap beats as well. I Hope I can produce beats like a proffesional beat maker in the future, but for now it’s good enough”. His lastest track “OU” ranked up to more then 10 millions of views. The rapper thinks it’s one of his best songs and Lil Pump is very proud of himself. “I’m only 17 years old and look at the rap songs I already made, it’s unbelievable, a special thank you to all my fans, without you this wasn’t possible”. For 2018 Lil Pump is planning 3 albums and 2 other projects.”For 2018 I want to release 3 albums and 2 other projects but I don’t now when and how I will call the projects’’. My mother would be proud of me, she can play the piano and my father played the guitar. I come from a musical family, I remember that it’s was only 6 AM and my father yelled from my brothers room to stand up and come play some music with him. I actually did play with him that day, for me it was a special moment. He introduced me to music and for that I’m thankfull. I spoke him last week and he said he was very proud of me being a big rapper, he was hoping that I would be a singer but this was also good enough, laughed the rapper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rapper Lil Pump

Dutch rapper

Rap star Lil Uzi Vert